In this orientation you will be learning about the California Self-Determination Program (SDP). This training will give you a broad overview of the program, followed by a more in depth look at:
· The Roles & Responsibilities associated with SDP
· Person Centered Planning
· An explanation of a person’s Individual Budget and how that is figured.
· What a Services & Supports Spending Plan is.
· What a Financial Management Service is and how it is used.
· Safety Concerns
· And Next Steps in regards to getting started
This training is required first step for anyone prior to enrolling in the SDP program and will take about an hour to complete.